What we can do for you
Optimising your company for BIM requires many hours of planning, documentation and installation, often leading to frustration.
We can help you avoid common pitfalls when creating a BIM Implementation strategy by providing:
- ‘Introduction to BIM’ information & knowledge
- Advice on IT infrastructure
- Software deployment, installation & setup
- Revit Architectural template which contains everything to start a new project, and includes:
- All families named to comply with British Standards
- Titlesheets (A3 to A0)
- Start-up families including fully parametric doors, windows
- View templates
- Basics plans, sections & elevations (also added to sheets)
- Material & filled regions
- 2D Annotations
- BIM documentation:
- BIM Implementation Strategy Plan
- Standards & Procedures
- Employer’s Information Requirements (EIR)
- BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Personal Development plan (PDP)
- Revit Project Audit Form
- Revit training progress chart
An example of where we provided BIM Implementation consulting services, is our work for Concept Bespoke.
Creating BIM documents and software installation is a lot of admin. Let us help you.